Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Happy Thanksgiving!

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Pajarita » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:24 am

Sorry it's a belated wish but, this year, instead of splitting the holiday into two days, as we usually do, everybody made an effort to go to my mother in law's house because she is 92 and has been losing weight and, even though they haven't found anything yet, she has been living with cancer for years and we are all afraid this might be the beginning of the end. And, because they live 3 hours away, my poor birds could only come out for about 3 hours in the morning :cry: But, to make up for it, they got seed for breakfast, something I never do.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Navre » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:14 am

I'm glad you had a good day
Navre
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Hooded Parrot

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Pajarita » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:52 am

Thanks! It's always an extra good day when the family gets together! And I got to meet my 6 months grand-nephew whom I had only seen in pictures!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to General & Off Topic