Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Parrot Webcam

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Parrot Webcam

Postby pchela » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:17 pm

HyperD wrote:You're obviously not ignorant if you are asking what it is :D

He is the main character from a comedy show we had here centered around a radio show...

Not sure if you "get" or like british humour... Here is a series 1 playlist from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0RHAL3-9LU&feature=PlayList&p=6FB8F0BDE3B60231&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1

I LOVE British humor! It's my favorite. I grew up on Python "The Young Ones" and my all time favorite comedy is "The Office"! I also loved "Spaced". I often wish I'd been born in England (not just for the humor (or should I say humour). I did honeymoon in London so that counts for something right? :D

EDIT - Oh! It's Steve Coogan! I guess the hubby and I have a new show to watch! Thanks guys!
"I bet the sparrow looks at the parrot and thinks, yes, you can talk, but LISTEN TO YOURSELF!" ~ Jack Handy ~ Deep Thoughts
pchela
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal -Pippin
Red Belly - Nicholas
Lesser Jardine's - Rupert
Timneh African Grey - Isabeau (Ibby)
Flight: Yes

Re: Parrot Webcam

Postby Banksie » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:14 pm

You HAVE to do all of the Alan Partridge shows in order:

The Day Today
Knowing me, Knowing you...with Alan Partridge
I'm Alan Partridge Series 1
I'm Alan Partridge Series 2

I am SO excited for you. I can sit through any and all of those series even now and I still love them...

Don't even get me onto Spaced. LOVE IT!
Banksie
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 16
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, 2x Budgerigars, 5x Zebra Finches, 4x Bengalese Finches, 2x Chinese Painted Quails, 2x Red-Eared Waxbills.
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to General & Off Topic