Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Gift for breeder

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Should the gift be parrot themed?

Parrot Themed Gift (frame, jewelry, decorations)
43%
Universal Gift (flowers, fruit arrangement, etc)
57%

Total votes : 7

Re: Gift for breeder

Postby entrancedbymyGCC » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:37 pm

Food basket is another idea -- from Wine Country Gift baskets or HArry and David or someplace like that.
Scooter :gcc:
Death Valley Scotty :cape:
entrancedbymyGCC
Cockatoo

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Green Cheek Conure
(Un)Cape Parrot
Flight: No

Postby Michael » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:49 pm

Didn't really think of that. Is that something reasonable to give to a breeder? You know what, let me start a poll about this to get a better idea. See, I'm not so great with gifts and that kinda stuff so I'm sure you guys can give me a better idea anyway.
Michael
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, Cape Parrot, Green-Winged Macaw
Flight: Yes

Postby Titanius » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:16 pm

I second Pchela's idea on Edible Arrangements...Their pretty tasty and nice to look at while they last. It's always the thought that counts and she could even share some of it with her parrots. The last thing you want to give to a person with lots of parrots is something to add to the clutter that already probably exists. It's not overly-personal but it'll be something she'll remember. Since it's not everyday you get a fruit arrangement sent to you personally. Just my 60 cents. :P
Titanius
Conure

Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiel

Postby TheNzJessie » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:28 am

put your self in the shoes of a a hard working breeder and sold someone a cape parrot and they sent you a gift. personally i would be very pleased and thankful for anything considering most people just pay for it and thats the end.

flowers are always i couldn't think of anything else so i got you this sorta of gift.

i would go for something that is personalized to her. she would most likely have an office so maybe a nice desk ornament or something similar personalized to her along with a box of chocolates or something (chocolates always add that little bit extra)
Qwil-:budgie:
Jango-:rainbow:
Jessie-ME
:)
TheNzJessie
African Grey

Types of Birds Owned: Rainbow lorikeet
Budgie

Previous

Return to General & Off Topic