Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Divorce after 115 years

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Divorce after 115 years

Postby Pajarita » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:32 am

Sheesh! That lady tortoise had the patience of a saint putting up with the same husband for 115 years but I guess she now has had enough :lol:

https://www.zmescience.com/other/offbea ... -242789930
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: Divorce after 115 years

Postby Navre » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:38 am

Sometimes it just seems like 115 years.
Navre
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Hooded Parrot

Re: Divorce after 115 years

Postby Pajarita » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:49 am

:lol: :lol: I HEAR you!!! My husband and I love each other to pieces and I am sure we could not live without one another -well, we could but just not happily- which doesn't stop me from threatening him with leaving him very often. But we fight ALL THE TIME :lol: Only it doesn't bother us at all and my husband is convinced that we lasted this long precisely because we do it (he read somewhere that it's good for couples to argue, that couple that do stay together longer - not that I need any incentive to fight with him :D
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to General & Off Topic