Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

BTYDK

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

BTYDK

Postby CheekyandMalolo » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:37 pm

I thought I might start something that is on a Horse Forum that I'm on, called Horse Things You Didn't Know. But obviously for here it'll need to be Bird Things You Didn't Know. Not for posting random facts about birds, but for sharing things about your birds, without starting a whole new topic.
Let me start :

~Mali's dropped the pounds off since living with my partner and being on a pellet and seed diet, she's looking so much better.
~We found a new home for Ella(my Partner's Tiel), they really clash and don't get along at all, so he now has a new home with people who absolutely love him. :) It would've been nice if they could've learnt to get along, but it just wasn't going to happen. Plus a house with big glass window's is no place for a bird who can barely control himself when flying
~Hopefully Mali won't stress out and lose more weight tho, she's being very clingy...
Aurora - Yellow Sided Green Cheek Conure
o'Tika - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure
Malolo - Cinnamon Pied Cockatiel
Tim - Red Wing Parrot
Prince - Blue Princess Parrot
Cheeky - Green Cheek Conure(RIP)
CheekyandMalolo
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiel x 2
Princess Parrot
Red Wing Parrot