Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Kili & Truman Show in Arizona!

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Kili & Truman Show in Arizona!

Postby Michael » Fri May 11, 2012 9:48 am

Kili & Truman are coming to Phoenix Arizona to give a Bird Show and assist me in the Parrot Wizard Seminar on the basics of parrot taming and training for well behaved companion parrots. This is exciting as it will be their first ever event specifically for parrot owners! The event will be from 1-6PM on June 23, 2012 at the Grace Inn Phoenix Hotel. I invite anyone from Arizona and nearby states to come enjoy the show and meet the birds!

Tickets are on presale for $35, will be $45 on the day of the event. But seating is limited so we may never even get to that point so order soon:

http://ParrotWizard.com/Seminar

For everyone else who can't make it, we'll be documenting the cross country voyage by airplane as well as the rescues and events we visit there on location. Please help me spread the word so that anyone who lives close enough can make it because profits from ticket sales will benefit the Arizona Exotic Bird Rescue.
Michael
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, Cape Parrot, Green-Winged Macaw
Flight: Yes

Return to General & Off Topic