Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Flax seeds

Talk about bird illnesses and other bird health related issues. Seeds, pellets, fruits, vegetables and more. Discuss what to feed your birds and in what quantity. Share your recipe ideas.

Flax seeds

Postby Pajarita » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:34 am

Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: Flax seeds

Postby Navre » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:46 pm

Nicky gets Aviflax gold on his gloop every morning. The other birds get it most mornings. I figure it can’t hurt, and, if Nick really does have the beginnings of a kindney problem it will be something I’ll want to be giving him, anyhow.
Navre
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Hooded Parrot

Re: Flax seeds

Postby Pajarita » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:44 am

All my birds get flax seeds every day. The parrots in their gloop and the passerines mixed into their seed.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Health, Nutrition & Diet