Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Superfoods that are not.

Talk about bird illnesses and other bird health related issues. Seeds, pellets, fruits, vegetables and more. Discuss what to feed your birds and in what quantity. Share your recipe ideas.

Superfoods that are not.

Postby Pajarita » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:14 am

They are basically saying that all of these are nothing but fads with no actual scientific support for their claims BUT, in my personal opinion, ACV does work when used as a treatment (meaning temporarily to correct a problem and not every single day forever and ever for no real good reason). I had a U2 that had gassy, smelling poop - I took her to the vet twice for this, she had treatments of two different antibiotics and one of antifungal without any results. I put her on a low dosage of Bragg's for two weeks, stopped for two and did it again for another two and she was cured.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/nutrit ... li=BBnb7Kz
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Health, Nutrition & Diet