Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Got an awesome deal on a playstand!

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

Got an awesome deal on a playstand!

Postby OshiYoshi » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm a craigslist-a-holic. Well, yesterday I went on and found a playstand for $20. I researched the product and found it for over a hundred bucks on three different sites. I picked it up today, cleaned it up and put it in the house.

It came with the bowls. All I added was an extra wooden ladder and the toys. Totally awesome deal. I'm super excited!

Patrick, my tiel, loves it. Yoshi, my quaker, is a little cautious but will stand on it for a little while. He needs to get used to it... or maybe I just need to put some fruit&veggie-kabobs on it!

OshiYoshi
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Quaker Parrot
Flight: Yes

Re: Got an awesome deal on a playstand!

Postby lzver » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 am

Sounds like a great deal!

My husband and I are working on making one for Lucy and Jessie. The biggest challenge so far is reminding my husband that he needs to be creative when putting it together because he can't use anything that could potentially be hazardous to them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Laura's Bird World Blog - http://laurasbirdworld.blogspot.com/
Jessie - Senegal
Lucy - Red Bellied
Kylie - Meyers
lzver
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: 1 Senegal; 1 Red-Bellied; 1 Meyers
Flight: Yes

Return to Housing