Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

getting ripped off

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

Re: getting ripped off

Postby TheNzJessie » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:28 pm

ill give you the overview of who i brought it off.

i brought it off trademe a new zealand online site similar to ebay. i wont give there username for privacy purposes. but they are a factory wholesaler who supply to pet stores. i checked with the bird barn who they buy off and its not this particular factory.

but on trademe they have positive neutral and negative feedback for overall performance. not one for shipping time/ quality of the goods etc so you have to look at there overall feedback and they have 2000+ good feedback and just under 900 bad and just over 1000 neutral. but u cant really tell what the feedbacks are for whether its for items described badly or bad shipping time or badly packaged items. i dont buy off ebay because i dont use paypal.
Qwil-:budgie:
Jango-:rainbow:
Jessie-ME
:)
TheNzJessie
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Rainbow lorikeet
Budgie
Flight: Yes

Re: getting ripped off

Postby TheNzJessie » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 am

just got home from picking up my new lorikeet cage from the bird barn, its great :)
Qwil-:budgie:
Jango-:rainbow:
Jessie-ME
:)
TheNzJessie
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Rainbow lorikeet
Budgie
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to Housing