Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

New cage for Zephyr

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

New cage for Zephyr

Postby Sevenswords » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:46 pm

:budgie: Currently i have a genaric parakeet cage that i got from my step mom, Anyways I was thinking about upgrading to a Vision medium Cage (M01) I also want to get a lady bird for zephyr along with the new cage so territory will not be a big issue. Does anyone have experience with this cage? Any other informtion on getting another bird would help. Thanks. :budgie:
Sevenswords
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: Yes

Re: New cage for Zephyr

Postby thejoie » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm

I have a medium vision cage as an "outdoor" cage for my small birds. I like everything about the cage except that the food and water at the bottom. The bottom has the plastic so it's hard for them to climb back up. The other things I'm not a big fan of is how narrow it is. It's wide enough but too narrow for my liking. Which is why I use it as an outdoor cage...
thejoie
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Hahns macaw, Red Belly Parrot, Cape Parrot, Lineolated Parakeets

Re: New cage for Zephyr

Postby Sevenswords » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:08 pm

:budgie: I think i will acually get a "Super Pet EZ Care Bow Front Mini Playtop Bird Cage for Small Birds" because, even though it has less square inches it looks more astetic, pratical, and heavy enough to avoid being knocked over by my cats
:budgie:
Sevenswords
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 0

Return to Housing