Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Cages of el-parrots birds

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

Re: Cages of el-parrots birds

Postby Kim S » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:15 pm

I understand. And I aplaud you for being able to seperate the first bird from the second.
Weird is probably the wrong choice of words. But I would find it very difficult to have been through that horrible experience and then having another bird which looks the same and has the same name.

I am sorry for being so nosy. :roll:
Kika: Senegal Parrot.
Guus: Cockatiel, Yellowcheek, cinnamon, pearl, pied.
Kim S
Amazon

Types of Birds Owned: Senegal (1)
Flight: Yes

Postby el-parrot » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Kim S wrote:I understand. And I aplaud you for being able to seperate the first bird from the second.
Weird is probably the wrong choice of words. But I would find it very difficult to have been through that horrible experience and then having another bird which looks the same and has the same name.

I am sorry for being so nosy. :roll:

ha ha.. you can ask me everything and I don't think you are nosy. I can understand your opinion too. For me it feels good to keep the name alive although it is the same kind of parrot. And the first I only had for 7 weeks, so yes you are already bonded, but after he died I had my second grey 9 months later and it felt totally different. ha ha.. it is difficult to explain, I guess. Image
el-parrot
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 8
Types of Birds Owned: budgie, lovebird, senegal parrot, quaker parrot, congo african grey parrot
Flight: No

Postby tacotaco » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:33 pm

very nice cages! i love the stuffed animal of the :senegal: :lol:
Charlie ~ Nanday Conure
Allegra ~ Gold Capped Conure
Willow ~ Blue fronted Amazon
Autumn ~ Nanday Conure
Kim ~ Me!
Our Blog ~ http://www.lifeistemp.blogspot.com
Our YouTube~ http://www.youtube.com/user/icanpwnUn00b?feature=mhum]
tacotaco
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 4
Types of Birds Owned: Nanday Conures (2), Gold Capped Conure, Blue fronted Amazon
Flight: Yes

Postby el-parrot » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:42 pm

tacotaco wrote:very nice cages! i love the stuffed animal of the :senegal: :lol:

THank you and that pluche sennie is so cute. I have it for many years and now that website in the USA isn't there anymore and I searched all over the internet and no sennies anymore... Image. It is a shame, because I am sure that they would sell!!
el-parrot
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 8
Types of Birds Owned: budgie, lovebird, senegal parrot, quaker parrot, congo african grey parrot
Flight: No

Previous

Return to Housing