Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

new cage for a parrotlet

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

new cage for a parrotlet

Postby Wikiwalker » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:54 am

I am new here and I have a parrotlet named Ransome who I have been training lately, but that is not what this topic is about, this topic is about finding him a new cage. His old cage is very easy to clean, and I got it very cheaply, but it is a bit small (17"X 17" X 17") so he can't fit more than a couple of toys and perches in it at a time.

My transportation is problematic (aka: the nearest pet store with good cages is about 50 miles away) so I wanted to buy it online, unfortunately, buying it online means that I can't touch it, look at the bar spacing, or pull out the cleaning drawer to see where it sticks. So I need your help! Does anyone have a cage model that they can personally recommend for a parrotlet that is large, but won't seem to be taking over the world when I eventually move into an apartment and is preferably under two-hundred dollars, easy to clean, and has a stand.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Wiki
Wikiwalker
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Pacific Parrotlet
Flight: No

Return to Housing