Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Cage Brand Information

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

Re: Cage Brand Information

Postby arrowhead » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Any information on International Cage. I have one that is missing two panels from a resent move.
arrowhead
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: African grey
Flight: No

Postby tmoonc » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Hello, lotus 15!

Thank you so much for a well-written, objective piece about cages on the market today. I have two California Cages that are decades old -- one for my macaw and one for my African Grey. Both are beginning to show some wear, so I'm just starting to look for new cages.

Like you, I also thought California Cages was out of business, but when I went looking for the Freedom Cage, I found a California Cage here: http://www.birdtoyoutlet.com/prod-SANTA_CRUZ-978.aspx

I thought you'd like to know, because they truly were superior products. I would love to buy two stainless steel California Cages, but I have no idea what the company's status is at this point. Obviously, the cage I just listed is still being made, assuming it's the "same" California Cage company. I'm going to do more research to see if I can find more info on the cages, and will advise if I find out anything helpful.

Thanks again for all the research you did on the article. :) It's very helpful!

tmoonc
tmoonc
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Catalina macaw
Congo African Grey
Flight: Yes

Postby Ohboy108 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:04 pm

It appears that Avian Adventures is out of business. I've seen their cages being sold through numerous online sites but if they have closed good luck in getting any replacement parts or service.
Ohboy108
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Caique
Flight: No

Postby Navre » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Mango doesn't seem to offer cages, anymore. The cages tab on their website is blank
Navre
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Hooded Parrot
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to Housing