Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

What size cage do you have your birds in?

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

Re: What size cage do you have your birds in?

Postby michelle&buddy » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 pm

:lol: maybe just a bit....makes it easier for me though is the main reason ;) Buddy has never liked crawling on the floor or other furniture, so it made it easier for him to stay with me in all the rooms as he is much happier on "his" items.

And well...I got sick and tired of hauling bigger cages to the vet's home for boarding, so for his comfort to have "his spot" and my ease of moving it, the travel cage came into my life just a couple months ago :lol:
michelle&buddy
Lovebird

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Little Corella Cockatoo
Flight: No

Postby TheNzJessie » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:28 am

issy that bird you were wondering about the crimson rolessa we have 2 pairs of them that liv in our oak tree i was standing under it and one of them wss eating something and dropped a nut and it hit me on the head.....but they are there in the morning and again at night...im in new zealand so its a rare sight..... we also have a couple of wild lorikeets that come and go because we have a nectar tree to feed the native tuis...but im guessing the lorikeets have escaped from somewhere because they land on my shoulders and will eat out of my hand...but i see no reason to capture them they are happy how they are and are surviving they stayed on my shoulder and i walked inside and out again so they are comfortable with people
Qwil-:budgie:
Jango-:rainbow:
Jessie-ME
:)
TheNzJessie
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Rainbow lorikeet
Budgie
Flight: Yes

Postby TheNzJessie » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:52 am

kathleen i love the cage you had for duke, i want to get one for my budgie Qwil but im having trouble finding it in new zealand
Qwil-:budgie:
Jango-:rainbow:
Jessie-ME
:)
TheNzJessie
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Rainbow lorikeet
Budgie
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to Housing