Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Update

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

Update

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:28 pm

Ok so a lot has changed since I last posted here.First of all the Cockatiels have been moved out of my bedroom 2-3 weeks ago so its just me and Mango in my bedroom and I am converting the Cockatiels room to a bird room.Also Cracker my Aunts fiery shouldered conure likes me now she was sitting on my shoulder eating strawberries and she flew to my shoulder.Great im not a target anymore lol.Anyone have bird rooms that they can share their ideas? Also Tiko is getting a new cage we are looking for something wider than tall.Mango is still scared of me but he is more used to stepping on my arm now but hands are a big no and he gets scared easily.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Rocko and Loki, Cockatiels
Mango, Plum headed parakeet
Tiko, African grey, Oscar, BFA
Flight: Yes

Re: Update

Postby Pajarita » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:29 pm

My bird room is actually pretty simple: a few cages for the birds that like perching on them (the door are closed but they have perches attached to the bars outside the cages) and in case I need to put a bird in one, platforms (metal grids) hanging from the ceiling with tree branches stuck in them, two windows (on two walls), an air purifier, a humidifier (both in the middle of the room to avoid poop on them as the platforms follow the walls) and a 'shop light' fixture in the middle of the ceiling. That's it!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Im gonna hang toys and ladders and swings,boings from the ceiling and install perches and foraging toys.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Pajarita » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:12 pm

It will look VERY nice, I think!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby ParrotsForLife » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:24 pm

I think so too
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Return to Housing