Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

selling parrot

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Re: selling parrot

Postby liz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:54 am

A very soft hearted man I met while working at Southern States Farm Co op taught me how to rehome. A young Golden Retriever was left behind when a pack of males split up. Not all animals know how to get back home. I fed him hoping I would find his owner. The guys at wor2 k were poking fun at me that anything wandering by would become one of my kids when Howard Gold heard it. He told me to put a found add in the paper (found is free) and give it a week. I got many calls saying if I don't find the owner can they have him. He said to make a list of these people and include any info they give me. Visit there neighborhood to see if it is what they said. Then do a home visit with the dog but don't leave it. Make another visit and if the dog is excited to go visit then it is a match.
The family was perfect. They had an 8 year old and a 10 year old very active boys. A big fenced back yard. The family came out to greet us and took both of us to the living room. No matter where he came from he could not do better than that family. I told them I would be checking with their vet. If they could not keep him for some reason he was to come back to me.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy
Flight: Yes

Postby Bird woman » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Great story Liz. :D BW
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

Postby Wolf » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:34 am

My apologies for my misunderstandings about your post. To be truthful, I was unsure about how to look at it. Like Michael, I thought that you might have been asking for advice about how to sell this bird. Thank you Michael for your help.

I hope that all goes well and that you find a great home for this bird.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Previous

Return to Introductions