Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Wolf

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Re: Wolf

Postby Navre » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:31 am

Thanks to both of you, Michael and Paj.
Navre
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Hooded Parrot
Flight: Yes

Postby Bird woman » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:43 am

GREAT DAY, THANK YOU TWO FOR BEING THERE , WOLF IS SMILING I JUST KNOW IT. THIS WILL MAKE IT A TINY BIT EASIER FOR PAM . BW
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

Postby Pajarita » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:19 am

Yes, all three are here and I will post about them in my update thread.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Luckyandjenn » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:06 am

Wow i have not been on in a while but am very sad to read this news much love goes out to his lady i learned alot from his comments and post he will be greatly miss here thats for sure
Luckyandjenn
Lovebird

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Blue and gold macaw and a flock of all diffrent types hens Americana, silkie, yellow Sexton ,austrelop Plymouth Bared Rock
Flight: No

Postby Michael » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Michael
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, Cape Parrot, Green-Winged Macaw

Postby stevesjk » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:31 am

Well done guys on a joint effort. Wolf can now rest easy knowing his birds landed up in the best hands.
stevesjk
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal parrot budgie

Postby alienlady » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:46 am

It does my heart good to see there are still good , caring people around :D .
alienlady
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Blue fronted amazon

Postby liz » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:29 am

Pajarita and Wolf with the help of Pam and Michael have done what I hoped would happen in a tramatic situation.

Long ago I started a thread REHOME for myself as well as anyone else who needed it.

I was diagnosed Auto Immune in 1994 when I was 44. ( My immune system attacks and damages organs and connective tissue.) Many don't last very long after diagnosis. It is only by the grace of GOD that I have lived this long. I am 67 now.

My will leaves all my babies to my son. (I am doing a lot of care for my daughter's critters now.)
That would be all my birds and two Chihuahuas. The dogs in our family consider themselves related so they can just be run in with his dogs. I don't think he would be able to keep all my birds. I have told him he does not have to but he inherited his heart from me so I know he will do the best for them. I have told him that when things settle and he knows which ones he cannot keep for him to contact this forum.

I started the thread Rambo & Myrtle (before I knew Rambo was a Rainbow) so the great people in this forum would know which ones need homes and their personalities. I hope that someone can take Rainbow and Myrtle together. They have spats but are bonded like 2 year old and 5 year old siblings. I don't think they can be separated and be happy.

Charles knows the names of the cockatiels but not which one is which. I hope to draw and label each one so he will know who is mate bonded or just bonded so he can rehome them that way.

What I am trying to say is that what the four did is what I want for my babies. Because of Wolf's threads Pajarita knows the personalities of her incoming orphans and can refer back to his posts if she needs more info than she can remember.

I am so happy to be in a forum that feels like a neighborhood.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy

Postby Pajarita » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:27 am

And there you have it, a sad story but with a good end -at least for the birds! Paquita and Rajah are together and there have been no fights, not even an argument between the two of them although Paquita is a teeny tiny she-warrior, always defending her cage from me. They are also eating VERY well! Paquita better than Rajah (she comes down to eat her gloop as soon as I put it in the cage!). Harley got his beak trimmed first thing the following morning and is doing well although he is not yet eating his gloop so I am thinking that maybe he was never really converted to it... But no matter, he will. Now, to look for a pair and an extra female as companions to little Harley which is much too lonely on its own.

Just as a source of entertainment to all of you, when my husband saw the birds the following morning (he had to stay in my bedroom with the dogs which were, of course, going nuts barking because there were strangers in the house), his comment was: "And all these arrangements and flying to NC and back for three DIMINUTIVE birds?!" :lol:
Last edited by Pajarita on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Bird woman » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:11 pm

OKAY NOW IM JEALOUS !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions