Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hello, Everyone! :)

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hello, Everyone! :)

Postby Georginia » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:02 am

Hi, everybody! My name is Georginia, but you may call me Geo if you wish! I'm a proud owner of two beautiful male Budgies, Skittles and Nico! I'm a big animal lover, and I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 birds, all of which I love very much! I know a lot about birds and their care, so would be happy to help out anyone with any questions! Although I know quite a bit about bird care, you will find that I have many questions about them, myself. I used to spend my time asking questions about birds and other pets on Yahoo! Answers, but after hearing about this forum I decided to join, so now I know I am getting good advice from other bird owners. I hope that now I can meet lots of people like me who will help me improve the lives of my two amazing boys as well as help out others as much as I can! And I hope I fit in well with the rest of y'all! Thanks for stopping by! :)
I currently have two male Budgies, whom I love very much! I hope to soon expand my bird family and adopt more loving feathered friends into my home!
Georginia
Lovebird

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Budgies/Parakeets
Flight: Yes

Re: Hello, Everyone! :)

Postby liz » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:19 am

Welcome to the neighborhood (forum). I am happy that you joined us. The more neighbors we have the more knowledge we can share.
There are no dumb questions. Well sometimes I will ask one that seem pretty dumb but I always get an answer.

The members in this forum are full of knowledge and hands on experience. They have done research on everything, even poop. I believe even Newbies add knowledge even when they don't know they have it.

I answered your other post before I read your intro. So now you know we all have lives that revolve around our feathered babies. Bragging on your birds is encouraged.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy

Postby Bird woman » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:32 am

Good morning GEO and all your fur babies and feather babies , and a warm welcome to the forum. Always happy to have new knowledge and experience we can share. We are a pretty tight knit community helping each other and anyone seeking help and bragging rights. Love to hear all about your fids. I have a mixed bag of babies as I run a small private rescue , so with different species coming in I'm always in need of help as I'm not very experienced with small species as most of mine are large parrots. Although the basics are pretty much the same different birds have different nutritional needs and this forum is great in helping with that as we all exchange ideas and knowledge. Tell us about your fids and we would love pictures. Bird woman
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

Postby Georginia » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:31 am

Thank you both for the warm welcomes! Bird Woman, I'm extremely happy that you have a little rescue where you take in homeless animals and give them love, keep doing what you're doing! Liz, thank you very much for all your answers so far, they have been of great help to me already!

I would love to post pictures of my boys, but honestly, I don't know how. I attached them at the "Upload Attachment" part, but it didn't work or show up. Any help on this would be appreciated! :)

:bluebudgie:
I currently have two male Budgies, whom I love very much! I hope to soon expand my bird family and adopt more loving feathered friends into my home!
Georginia
Lovebird

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Budgies/Parakeets

Postby Bird woman » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:16 am

DONT FEEL BAD , MY COMPUTER SKILLS ARE ABOUT LIKE A 5 YR. OLDS . :lol: probably just as well as I would be bragging and posting so many pics of my babies everyone would probably get a belly full of it. I get help from some of the members posting the few of the ones I do have on here. Wolf a very good friend and this sites moderator has recently passed away and I would e-mail him direct and he would post pics for me. We miss him terribly ! Fly free my friend BW
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

Postby Pajarita » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi, Geo and budgies! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Introductions