Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Breeder Vs Pet store

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Breeder Vs Pet store

Postby captwest » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 pm

No , i understand, all's good. I'm in coastal NC right now , but i just bought a house and land in S. Fla. and i'm in the process of building an aviary and breeding/brooding facility. None of my Fla buddies have said anything about END but i haven't asked either.I do plan on screening my outside aviarys to cut down on pest and insects and wild birds , all i need is a pocket full of money.
captwest
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 40
Types of Birds Owned: Double Yellow Head,Yellow Nape,Orange Wing,and Panama Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Quakers and Cockatiels
Flight: No

Postby Bird woman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:02 pm

WHATS THIS B.S. :shock:
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker
Flight: Yes

Postby Pajarita » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:53 am

There was a new posting that brought the thread up but it was deleted because it was only using the forum to advertise another website or something like that.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to General & Off Topic