Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Feral IRNs eat grape crop

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Feral IRNs eat grape crop

Postby Pajarita » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:50 am

It took them a couple of years to find them but they finally figured out where the grapes were and now they eat them when they are ripe. I don't know about anybody else's birds but all of mine adore grapes...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ ... 51071.html
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: Feral IRNs eat grape crop

Postby Navre » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:43 pm

Grapes and navy beans are what made Irwin start eating his chop.
Navre
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Turquoise Green Cheek Conure
Hooded Parrot

Re: Feral IRNs eat grape crop

Postby Pajarita » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:43 am

:lol: Yep, both white beans and grapes are favorites around here, too. ALL my birds like grapes, any grapes in any color or size - even the ones that hardly ever eat any fruit at all, like the tiny finches and the quails, all I do is split them open so they can see and reach the juicy inside and they go for it!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Parrot Tales