Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

parrotsforyoutoo SCAM!!

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

parrotsforyoutoo SCAM!!

Postby parrotlover111111 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:28 pm

parrotsforyoutoo.yolasite.com is a scam, Do Not Trust!!! This is a scam took my money and demanded more “additional fees” after price agreement three times as much as the bird price and shipping cost, right after first pre-payment money transfer (I have paid the prepayment through wire transfer and lost my money when I asked for a refund multiple of times for what’s happening not being what we agreed upon). It is an utter scam and do not contact Juan Cicchnati on WhatsApp or any of his associates. His number is +17193579832 and this is their email parrotsforyoutoo22@gmail.com as well. He is extremely unprofessional and refused to provide any documents and flight confirmation when asked, he also did not provide any recent picture of bird or while packing. It was an extreme error on my side for trusting him please do not repeat my mistake, always check the breeders and be cautious of falling into scams like parrotsforyoutoo. Like I did.
parrotlover111111
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: No

Re: parrotsforyoutoo SCAM!!

Postby Pajarita » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:50 am

I am sorry you lost your money. There are lots of scams with parrots nowadays. I flag on CL every day and I've been seeing more and more ads for parrots that are obvious scams - only it's only obvious if you know about parrots!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: parrotsforyoutoo SCAM!!

Postby liz » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:04 am

I was contacted by email to rescue 2 Greys that the man could not keep. Hebut did not want paid for them but asked that I send the money for shipping. When I told him that I do not believe in shipping animals and instead drive to get them. I did not hear from him again.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy
Flight: Yes

Return to General & Off Topic