Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Postby Pajarita » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:48 am

I wish everybody a very happy new year!

PS I have been without phone, internet or TV since Thursday! [The Verizon 'bundle' package does not work because when the box fails, you have NOTHING!]
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Postby seagoatdeb » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:20 am

I hope everyone had a goood New Year. Mine was quiet and nice, Hubby and parrots what more do I need anyway.
seagoatdeb
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Red Belly Poicephalus and a Meyers Poicephalus

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Postby Pajarita » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:14 am

I no longer really celebrate -I go to bed at the same time I would any other day- but I always make a point of making my husband a 'special' dinner that night.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to General & Off Topic