Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hello

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hello

Postby Aidee » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:21 am

Hi, i'm new here. My name is Aidee. I live in Georgia. I currently own 6 parakeets/budgies. Their names are Coco, Kiwi, Eevee, Pikachu, Blueberry, and Kelpy. Three of them are tamed and the other three are not but I am currently working with them. I also have a dog who gets along with them pretty well. Her name is Lola. I used to have another one who looked like her but was a bit smaller than her at the time. Unfortunately, she was stolen from me when I wasn't home. it's been 3 years since then and I am still searching for her hoping that I can either find her and bring her back home or find out what happened to her. I am not giving up, I still have hope. We hope to make lots of new friends. I am also searching for a new bird to add to our flock. Please let me know if you have one that needs a new home, I promise that it will be going to wonderful home. Thank you. Again, we hope that we get to make lots of new friends here. :budgie2: :bluebudgie: :budgie: :budgie: :budgie: :bluebudgie:
Aidee
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: i currently own 6 parakeets. I used to own different types of birds before.
Flight: Yes

Re: Hello

Postby Pajarita » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:31 am

Hello, Aidee, Coco, Kiwi, Eevee, Pikachu, Blueberry, and Kelpy! Welcome to the forum. I have seven budgies, Duke, Tweety, Margarita, Marigold, Flora, Blue and Susan. I am short one male and was planning on looking for one in CL but they are all doing very well so I decided not to -at least, for now.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions