Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

New to this forum.....!!!

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Re: New to this forum.....!!!

Postby Pajarita » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:28 am

Hi, Lincoln and Smokey, welcome to the forum! I am so sorry that you've had to separate from your bird! But, excuse me for being nosy but I am a bit confused.. Why board/foster him? I mean, it's not as if he is ever going to come back with you, right? Or is he? I've had asthma for 50 years and it has gotten worse over the years so now I pretty much need to use a preventive twice a day to be able to breathe normally but, although I have a gray and a too, the air purifier and the open windows (I always leave a crack open, even in the coldest days because birds need fresh air) allow me to keep them without a problem. Couldn't something like that be done in your home? Or does your husband have hypersensitivity pneumonitis as well?
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions