Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hello bird lovers!

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hello bird lovers!

Postby Calico » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:49 am

Hello!

My name is Agnieszka (Agnes) and I am an owner of happy canary bird, named Tori.
Canaries have been present in my life since forever - there always was a canary at my home, at my grandparents', uncle's and friends'! (yes, literally a life full of canaries).

Now I am thinking of getting my first step forward and adopting a Senegal Parrot :senegal: .
I will surely let You know how it goes, but yet, but that has to wait like half a year or so ;)

What's more? I'm also a creator - I love to have fun with polymer clay. I also make some birds related items, like fridge magnets or figurines. If I find appropriate forum part, I will share with You!

Have a wonderful day!
Agnieszka

Here is Tori and one of my polymer clay birds :D
Calico
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Canaries were at my house since forverer. Currenlty I'm a happy owner of cheerful, yellow canary.
Flight: Yes

Re: Hello bird lovers!

Postby Pajarita » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:02 am

Hi, Agnes and Tori (beautiful bird!) I also grew up with canaries and have always had them in my life - so much so that, to me, a house is not a home unless there are canaries singing in it. Unfortunately, right at this point in time, I have no canaries. I found all of them good homes ten days ago because I am moving back to my country and already have too many animals to transport.

And your polymer birdy is the cutest thing!!!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Calico » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:38 am

Ow yea, singing! I think out of all canaries I've ever met Tori is wayyyy the loudest (I've had males before!) :mrgreen: I can hear him sing, when I am coming back to the apartment, on the corridoor, 3 floors downstairs

He really makes me think that all comparisons between canaries and parrots, including noise level, are not talking about male canaries :mrgreen:
Calico
Parakeet

Types of Birds Owned: Canaries were at my house since forverer. Currenlty I'm a happy owner of cheerful, yellow canary.

Postby Hong&Rupert » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:01 pm

OMG! so pretty! how pretty is Tori's color!! aaah and that polymer clay bird?? STUNNING
Hong&Rupert
Parakeet

Types of Birds Owned: Quaker Parrot

Return to Introductions