Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Parrot Forum Youtube Channel Idea

A place for forum members to participate in collaborative video projects about parrots for the web.

Re: Parrot Forum Youtube Channel Idea

Postby captwest » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:44 am

I'll be glad to help, i can't edit video and i don't really do your bird tricks and such, but i'll be glad to do stock ,everyday type of things that you can edit,i guess i could follow script and such, let me know what you need. As far as what to do , how about something similar to the topics on the forum and use some of the threads as an outline for relative topics. For example, Health and Nutrition, some one cutting up their birds favorite fresh foods, and the same with different species, a section on baths and misting with different species, Trimming nails and beaks, or how to do a proper wing clip. Pick a topic and let's get started.
captwest
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 40
Types of Birds Owned: Double Yellow Head,Yellow Nape,Orange Wing,and Panama Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Quakers and Cockatiels
Flight: No

Postby Scarpath » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:43 pm

I could make a opening video or something...like a video full of pics of parrots and the amazing things they can do!!! Im making a slideshow for school right now and I have some extra time...if somebody could tell me what to put in the slideshow opening thinger then I could get started! I could make the thing say Parrot Forum on it! What should I do specificly?
How can I be in two places at once, unless I were a bird?
Boyle Roche

Elphaba- :gcc:
Glinda- :gcc:
Marina- :mrgreen:
Scarpath
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: 2 Green-cheeked conures.

Postby PapayaTheConure » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 am

For the video to introduce the parrot forum we could do a video montage of the members of the website ( that are contributing) introducing their parrots ( each vid only a few seconds each). For example, Micheal would say, " Hi I'm Micheal and this is Kili and Truman!" . At the end of the whole video we could show like a logo of the parrot forum ( Do we have one?).

Papaya- :gcc:
PapayaTheConure
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure

Postby parrotlover » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I would like to volunteer with this youtube channel please. I've actually done some gameing youtube videos and the videos actually hit 1,000 views each in the past couple of months... I don't have a camera but I'm good at editing and what now and I might have some ideas too. ;)
I Love Chevy! :) Image
parrotlover
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiel
Flight: Yes

Previous

Return to Collaborative Youtube Channel