Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Talented tiel!

Macaws, Cockatoos, Greys, Poicephalus, Conures, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Parakeets etc. Discuss topics related to specific species of parrots and their characteristics, mutations, pros, and cons.

Talented tiel!

Postby Pajarita » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:03 am

This is a video of a tiel whistling the Adams family theme and, get this! he actually uses his beak to do the claps! Enjoy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... claps.html
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Re: Talented tiel!

Postby Chantilly » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:21 am

Ohmygosh that is adorable!!! So cute!
And anthough she be little, she is fierce ~Shakespeare
- Tilly & Shrek
Chantilly
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Cinnamon green cheek conure & Yellow Scaly x Rainbow lorikeet, Chickens & Ducks

Postby liz » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:33 am

I have seen that before. The Cockatiels have big personalities in their little bodies. There is nothing sweeter than a Cockatiel.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy

Postby Pajarita » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:28 am

I have seen many videos of tiels whistling a tune and I have seen many of tiels banging their beak against things but I had never seen one that used this to reproduce a sound during a song! And I love the enthusiasm he has when he does it, too! He lifts his head high and BAM! brings it down fast and hard so as to make the sound in perfect rhythm - I LOVED it!!!! What a clever little bird!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Parrot Species