Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

which one i should get??

Macaws, Cockatoos, Greys, Poicephalus, Conures, Lovebirds, Parrotlets, Parakeets etc. Discuss topics related to specific species of parrots and their characteristics, mutations, pros, and cons.

Re: which one i should get??

Postby Melon » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:15 am

hi everybody,thanks for the great reply!!

he arrived in my house today,looks really tired n he dsnt even eat.i try to give him small fruit n pellet,he eat it n play with his toys for 20 min n he fall asleep.i guess he so tired from what happen to him,n he is bald now.only head cover with fur.poor little boy,when he settle down in my house i will bring him for complete check up n fur treatment.i hope he can let it grow again. :cry:

thanks again,finally i found my wonderful companion,i promise im gonna be his forever n last home.
good luck guys,have a nice day!! :thumbsup:
Melon
Lovebird

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: mini yellow crest cockatoo
Flight: Yes

Postby liz » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:10 am

You have a good attitude toward your new friend. You will bond soon. You have only had him a day and he is still trying to figure out where he is and who are you. Give him time to look around and get used to things before you deal with him. He needs to get his mind set that he is starting his new forever life with you.

Most birds are afraid of hands. If he is not then you are farther than I was after having Myrtle for months.
liz
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 12
Types of Birds Owned: DYH Amazon Rambo
BF Amazon Myrtle
Cockatiels: Shadow Tammy Flutter Phoenix Jackie
Andy Impy Louise Twila Leroy
Flight: Yes

Postby happycat » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:14 am

I think you sound like someone who would like a Green cheeked conure or any conure.
happycat
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: No

Previous

Return to Parrot Species