Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

HUGE Progress!

Exchange information about how to teach specific tricks to parrots. Most of these techniques should apply to all bird species. Share your success stories.

HUGE Progress!

Postby LemonLover » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:22 am

I've been training Dimas some tricks lately. My cousin was also here to help me. And when sh eleft I really got into teaching him. And now he knows Wave, AND Bat! (Bat= Hang Upside Down ) :thumbsup:
ImageWhiteout
Image Dimas
Image Lemon & Pluto
LemonLover
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 4
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiel, and Sun Conure
Flight: No

Re: HUGE Progress!

Postby MeanDonnaJean » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

LemonLover wrote:I've been training Dimas some tricks lately. My cousin was also here to help me. And when she left I really got into teaching him. And now he knows Wave, AND Bat! (Bat= Hang Upside Down ) :thumbsup:

Congrats!!! I'm SOOO jealous ;-)

Feel like trainin' MY 3 for the next couple of days? :-) I have NO energy to do much of anything today. I've been interactin' with my extremely active very talkative intelligent 9 year old grandson Nicky who's here from VA for the week, so now I am one completely pooped out granny. Last time I saw him he was only 3 years old, so it's been absolutely wonderful.

I'll tell ya tho.....even tho she's had free range over everyone/thing, Zoey certainly didn't appreciate takin' a backseat to all the guests comin' & goin' in & outta this household this past holiday week....and she let EVERYONE know it, too!

Can U say spoiled??? LOL
MeanDonnaJean
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 29
Types of Birds Owned: 1 female cockatiel; 2 male & 2 female budgies, plus lots
& lots of adorable healthy baby budgies born between Sept. 2013
and Jan. 2014.
Flight: Yes

Re: HUGE Progress!

Postby cornettocockatiel » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Awesome! Thats great to hear :)
cornettocockatiel