Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Green Cheek Conures - Our two new additions! 3 more to come!

Place to share personal stories, pictures and videos of your parrot.

Re: Green Cheek Conures - Our two new additions! 3 more to come!

Postby Mr.Darcy » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:30 pm

OMG! I love the photos. I am waiting for my bird a Hahn's macaw to wean and unfortunatley the most recent photo I have it this avatar photo. My baby hatched June 12-14 and the breeder is not too good with updated photos so I have been living vicariously through yours! Thanks. It keeps me excited about my baby!!! your pictures are so awesome the colour and clarity are top notch!!! keep them coming......please :hatched:
Marlies and Mr Darcy
:macaw3:
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou

:macaw3: :meyers: and Marlies
Mr.Darcy
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Hahn's macaw
Meyer's parrot
Flight: Yes

Postby bmsweb » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Thank you so much :)

I have a whole heap of HD footage along with photos of each and every one of them. The buyers will receive info on the egg Lay date and hatch date along with pictures of their baby (and egg pics too) all the way through the whole process along with DNA Certificates.

Having said that its easier for us to do this since we're not a big breeder, so this allows us to spend a lot of time with the little ones (which is just the way I want it).

Mind you I feel sorry for the people that have purchased these guys, because they get updates from me at least once a week along with heaps of photos etc . . they are so excited about getting their birds.
bmsweb
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 4
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiel, Green Cheek Conures

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:48 pm

Well keep up the awesome work. You are right, I am sure the buyers prefer all the time you spend with the babies, I know I would because it makes for great well rounded pets!! I am sure often times it is a labour of love!
Marlies
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou

:macaw3: :meyers: and Marlies
Mr.Darcy
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Hahn's macaw
Meyer's parrot

Previous

Return to Parrot Tales