Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hi

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hi

Postby Steve W » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:16 am

Hi all, I live in the UK. I’ve had Amazons for the best part of 20 years, had 3 chicks in the last few years. Have extended my flock with a GW Macaw (7 months) and more recently 2 ringnecks.

It’s a mad house at the moment because my best friend has cancer and is having a serious operation in the next few days - so I am also looking after his older GW Macaw, and a few of his Amazons....
Steve W
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 21
Types of Birds Owned: GW Macaw girl, a YNA male, his son a hybrid YNA/DYH, 2 female ring necks, 9 ducks 4 chickens :)
Flight: Yes

Re: Hi

Postby Pajarita » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:56 am

Hi, Steve and big flock! Welcome to the forum. Yes, it must be pandemonium right now in your home but you are lucky in the species you have because all zons get along and macaws tend to be laid back birds that hardly ever fight among themselves and I bet the IRNs simply keep to themselves, no? So, lots of noise, poop and food all over the place (I am sure of that! :lol: ) but. most likely, no fights.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions