Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hi Vinnie the Beak and I just joined.

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hi Vinnie the Beak and I just joined.

Postby tedmik » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:25 am

Vinnie (my 25 year old Umbrella) just joined. Glad to be here. Posting a question about my bird's foot ring. NOT the standard markings and would like some help. (Posting it in pet care forum) By the way, in registering, the last question (to prevent Bot) was What do you call a parrot in one word? I guess they wanted "bird", I said "Psittaciformes" and it rejected it. go figure
tedmik
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Umbrella Cockatoo
Flight: Yes

Re: Hi Vinnie the Beak and I just joined.

Postby Pajarita » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:30 am

:lol: I guess it doesn't pay to be too accurate in your replies. In any case, welcome to the forum, Ted and Vinnie The Beak, hope we can be of help.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Bachboy1 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:29 am

tedmik wrote:Vinnie (my 25 year old Umbrella) just joined. Glad to be here. Posting a question about my bird's foot ring. NOT the standard markings and would like some help. (Posting it in pet care forum) By the way, in registering, the last question (to prevent Bot) was What do you call a parrot in one word? I guess they wanted "bird", I said "Psittaciformes" and it rejected it. go figure

Hey, nice to meet you. I'm new here too but dunno how to introduce myself correctly
Bachboy1
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Types of Birds Owned: Just beginner
Flight: No

Postby Pajarita » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:16 am

Nope, not a fantasy, that is the correct word for a parrot.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Return to Introductions