Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hello all from Ohio!

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hello all from Ohio!

Postby spiritwolf46 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:06 pm

I wanted to stop by to say hello and let you all know that I am owned by many birds. :)

I have love birds, parrotets, linnies, english budgies, australian scarlet chesteds and this Sat., I will be getting a VERY special new addition to our family! She is a GORGEOUS Macaw and she is blind. She is only 7 months old and I hope to spoil her so much. She, along with all my others, will be so loved! My husband and I are BOTH looking forward to her arrival.

I am glad to have found you all here and looking forward to meeting you all as well! :danicing:
spiritwolf46
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 20
Types of Birds Owned: Parrotlets, Love Birds, English Budgies, Lineolateds, and a Beautiful Camelot Macaw who is blind.
Flight: Yes

Re: Hello all from Ohio!

Postby pchela » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Hello and welcome! What kind of Macaw?
"I bet the sparrow looks at the parrot and thinks, yes, you can talk, but LISTEN TO YOURSELF!" ~ Jack Handy ~ Deep Thoughts
pchela
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal -Pippin
Red Belly - Nicholas
Lesser Jardine's - Rupert
Timneh African Grey - Isabeau (Ibby)

Postby spiritwolf46 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:14 pm

pchela wrote:Hello and welcome! What kind of Macaw?

Thank you!

She is a Camelot Macaw. :)
spiritwolf46
Parakeet

Types of Birds Owned: Parrotlets, Love Birds, English Budgies, Lineolateds, and a Beautiful Camelot Macaw who is blind.

Postby spiritwolf46 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:14 pm

quakerparrots wrote:wow you seem to love birds. Good Luck with the :macaw:

Thank you SO much! She sure will be loved! :)
spiritwolf46
Parakeet

Postby GooseBlossom » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:32 pm

So heartwarming! What a great feathered family you must have! The new little sister will feel so welcomed, loved and secure.
spiritwolf46 wrote:I wanted to stop by to say hello and let you all know that I am owned by many birds. :)

I have love birds, parrotets, linnies, english budgies, australian scarlet chesteds and this Sat., I will be getting a VERY special new addition to our family! She is a GORGEOUS Macaw and she is blind. She is only 7 months old and I hope to spoil her so much. She, along with all my others, will be so loved! My husband and I are BOTH looking forward to her arrival.

I am glad to have found you all here and looking forward to meeting you all as well! :danicing:
GooseBlossom
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Blue Peach-Faced Lovebird

Postby Azure Hanyo » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Welcome fellow Ohioan!!! :D
Azure Hanyo
Amazon

Postby sllywbbt32 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 pm

Hi there
Welcome to you and your flock! I also have a blind bird, mine is much smaller though, a budgie.
She does surprisingly well and is in a large flight cage with 5 other budgies including her boyfriend...lol
The breeder called me when she was only 7 days old and said there was something wrong with one of her babies and asked me to come have a look at her. She was not getting enough food as she couldnt see her mommas beak bute my friend and I didnt know she was blind then.
So I brought her and one of her siblings to keep her company home and hand fed them.
We named her *Mouse* after the song 3 blind mice... :lol: and I told her she would always be the ONLY Mouse allowed in my house..lol
She is very , very special to me (my heart bird ) and I hope your macaw will be that special to you for years to come!!!
Ami
Owned by 24 Wonderful feathered kids and 5 awesome furry kids
Feel free to email me anytime!
I look forward to meeting new friends!
sllywbbt32
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 24
Types of Birds Owned: Lovebirds-Chuckie and Olivia
Parrotlets-Sprite, Jeff, Cookie, Oscar, Hercules, Smurf and Daisy
Budgies-too many to name
Green Cheek Conures-Kirby (yellowsided) and Sienna (cinnamon)
Female Eclectus- Cayenne
Flight: No

Return to Introductions