Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Hello from Rotterdam, Holland

New to the parrot forum? Introduce yourself and your flock to us.

Hello from Rotterdam, Holland

Postby gigglefeet » Sun May 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi, I come from Iceland but recently moved to Holland.

I have had parrots since I was a young boy (32 now) and I don´t have one at the moment since I lost my african gray (which I had back in Iceland) from some kind of stomac infection (according to autopsy) which happened while he was at a bird hotel while on a trip to spain. So now a couple of year later I´m ready to have one again. I have not decided on species but I´m very much in love with the poichephalus birds, and after I saw Michaels videos I fell in love with cape parrots. Before that I had decided on a Meyer´s. Now I have no Idea what to do but it´s probably going to be dependent on the breeders I find and the birds they can provide. So far I haven´t been able to find a breeder that lives up to my standars concerning facility and interest in birds with other personal pickiness on my part.

Just wanted to introduce my self and will let you know what I decide on when it comes to it.

p.s. I´m expecting a baby girl (my girlfriend is pregnant) So I´m probably going to postpone it for a little but not for too long, maybe late this year or in the beginning of the next.

Best regards

Róbert Már. :meyers:
gigglefeet
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 0
Flight: Yes

Return to Introductions