Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Posting Pictures

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Posting Pictures

Postby Wolf » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:57 am

A member recently asked about posting pictures here using links from such places as Photo bucket. I know that this is allowed and has been done, but I do not know how to do this. Could some of you please help us out with instructions for posting pictures from photo bucket, etc.?
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie
Flight: Yes

Re: Posting Pictures

Postby Pajarita » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:39 pm

All you have to do is look at the right side where Photobucket gives you different types of links and use the one that says 'image'. That's it!
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Wolf » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:23 pm

A bit more detail would be very helpful.
Wolf
Macaw

Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie

Postby Pajarita » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:00 am

You click on the photo you want and this gets you a big photo with some links on the right side of the screen under the caption: SHARE THIS PHOTO. The links are for different types of communications but, to post an actual picture on the forum, you need to click on the fourth and last one - the one that reads: IMG. When you click on it, the link will disappear, the space will change color (to yellow) and it will now read Copied - then you just go to the posting and click again where you want the picture placed.
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Postby Bird woman » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:14 pm

I'm going to try this, how come pajarita I don't see more pics from you if you know how to do this? I would like you to have my e-mail address if you want to communicate direct. If so wolf has it and it's okay for him to give it to you. Bird woman :)
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

Postby Luckyandjenn » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:41 am

Im having a problem posting any pictures that I have saved my tablet which is the device that I'm using currently ... I get a little thing saying that my pictures are too large and wide id love to share pics of my lucky boy
Luckyandjenn
Lovebird

Types of Birds Owned: Blue and gold macaw and a flock of all diffrent types hens Americana, silkie, yellow Sexton ,austrelop Plymouth Bared Rock
Flight: No

Postby Pajarita » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:58 am

Bird woman wrote:I'm going to try this, how come pajarita I don't see more pics from you if you know how to do this? I would like you to have my e-mail address if you want to communicate direct. If so wolf has it and it's okay for him to give it to you. Bird woman :)

Because I never take pictures of anything! I am TERRIBLE that way! I only took a lot of pictures of my first child, the others think they were all adopted :lol: I have 6 year old grand-daughter who came to visit in March and who adores animals (she learned all the names of all my dogs and cats and most of the birds) and she has asked me a million times to send her pictures of the new dog and cat and I still haven't done it (she periodically draws and colors pictures of all my animals and sends them to us :D). But I will ask my husband to take pictures of a couple of birds every day and I will post them in my update thread so you can all see them. Just give me some time because we are going to be doing the annual refurbishing of the birdrooms (painting ceiling and walls, getting new light bulbs, powerwashing all the cages, putting new baseboard and moldings, etc) and we are going to be super busy for a couple of weeks...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Return to General & Off Topic