Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Tops Pellets brand

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: Tops Pellets brand

Postby Wolf » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:40 am

Read your own post, you did say that she liked them. But your reply does not surprise me as you always do this, deny saying things that you did say. It is very immature of you to do so. Regardless end this charade and end it now.

I am not going to argue with you over this and if you persist then I will be forced to take further action, so please just end it and get on to more productive things.
Wolf
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 6
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal
African Grey (CAG)
Yellow Naped Amazon
2Celestial Parrotlet
Budgie
Flight: Yes

Postby Bird woman » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:45 am

All right Brandon enough. You don't always need to get the last word. Wolf has had a lot on his plate tp deal with lately and doesn't need to keep babysitting all of us ( note : I said all of us), just so there's no confusion ! Let's in the future either agree or agree to disagree. We all have our opinions as is what we feel is best for our fids and most of us are actively seeking information on how to do better with enriching there lives inside and out. I think one point that never really gets much attention is all parrots are very different and I'm not talking about species. I have several different and some the same and they are very much individuals. What works for one will not necessarily work for the other. Same with the free flight , some prefer to mill around on the ground even though they can fly , others will fly from cage to other areas and some I've had to teach to fly. There are those that I will do a slight wing clip on when they get here for there safety as well as the safety of the other fids. My counter is full of several kinds of pellets as well as seed mixes , nutraberrys and other stuff. My refer is full of fresh chop , veggies and fruits. So in making my point , not one size shoe fits all in anything and that is the important thing about having a community we can all discuss our problems as well as opinions and brag about our little monsters. :D so lets all agree to play nice and give DAD a break!!!!! BW :thumbsup:
Bird woman
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 10
Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Wolf wrote:Read your own post, you did say that she liked them. But your reply does not surprise me as you always do this, deny saying things that you did say. It is very immature of you to do so. Regardless end this charade and end it now.

I am not going to argue with you over this and if you persist then I will be forced to take further action, so please just end it and get on to more productive things.

No I didn't Wolf so you owe me an apology and its you that needs to read back over it im surprised at you actually.I said likes or recommends it and I was right its the only one she recommends if feeding pellets.Very immature of you to accuse me of such things when we weren't even arguing.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Rocko and Loki, Cockatiels
Mango, Plum headed parakeet
Tiko, African grey, Oscar, BFA

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:55 pm

Bird woman wrote:All right Brandon enough. You don't always need to get the last word. Wolf has had a lot on his plate tp deal with lately and doesn't need to keep babysitting all of us ( note : I said all of us), just so there's no confusion ! Let's in the future either agree or agree to disagree. We all have our opinions as is what we feel is best for our fids and most of us are actively seeking information on how to do better with enriching there lives inside and out. I think one point that never really gets much attention is all parrots are very different and I'm not talking about species. I have several different and some the same and they are very much individuals. What works for one will not necessarily work for the other. Same with the free flight , some prefer to mill around on the ground even though they can fly , others will fly from cage to other areas and some I've had to teach to fly. There are those that I will do a slight wing clip on when they get here for there safety as well as the safety of the other fids. My counter is full of several kinds of pellets as well as seed mixes , nutraberrys and other stuff. My refer is full of fresh chop , veggies and fruits. So in making my point , not one size shoe fits all in anything and that is the important thing about having a community we can all discuss our problems as well as opinions and brag about our little monsters. :D so lets all agree to play nice and give DAD a break!!!!! BW :thumbsup:

Its not even that though lol we were just talking not arguing so there was no need for him to even accuse of arguing and then saying things he read wrong.Of course I dont need the last word but if I need to say something I will.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Bird woman » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:10 pm

BRANDON, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !!!!!! There's no reason to keep explaining yourself , believe it or not we get it. Now give it a rest PLEASE ! No last word or explaination nessesary please just comment on what I said about foods and the individuality of our birds. I'm trying to lead this thread back into pellets and foods . Bird woman ( not smiling , but still being nice) :roll:
Bird woman
Amazon

Types of Birds Owned: 2 mollucans, 2 LSC'S, 2 macaws, 1 bare-eye, 1 grey, 1 goffin and max the quaker

Postby ParrotsForLife » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Well obviously I have to explain thats just like a police officer accusing you of theft and you just stand there and say nothing and go along with it, yeah sorry I'm not the type of person that just lets people accuse me of things I didn't do or say.Now if you wanna continue talking about pellets then do so but I see no reason in doing so since Pajarita already explained and we weren't arguing.I apologise if I seem to not stop but I think I've already explained enough.
ParrotsForLife
African Grey

Postby Bird woman » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:47 pm

OMG!!!! :shock:
Bird woman
Amazon

Previous

Return to General & Off Topic