Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Rats of the sky?

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Rats of the sky?

Postby Pajarita » Tue May 07, 2019 9:27 am

I thought that this was something that stupid people called pigeons but, apparently, they use the ignorant (rats are not bad animals!) insulting name for seagulls, also. I LOVE seagulls! I find them beautiful and so very graceful (I can watch them! And smart! I always carry a bag of cheap cat kibble (the expensive one is not good for them but the cheap one is pretty perfect) in my car and, when I go to Walmart (they are always waiting for food, perching around the parking lot), I throw a fistful up in the air where they can see me and WHOOOSH! in a matter of a couple of minutes, I have a lot of them around my feet waiting for their food (and I make it a point to feed the little ones by throwing them fistfulls far away from me because the big males push out of the way and they wouldn't get any food otherwise).

https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/new ... 37fae.html
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,
Flight: Yes

Return to General & Off Topic