Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Need opinions!!!

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Would you go to and be part of this website?

yes
75%
no
No votes
maybe
25%
never
No votes
sometime
No votes

Total votes : 4

Need opinions!!!

Postby budgiebuddy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi every one. I was just wandering what pople thought about my idea? I wanted to make a website that people can blog on with out it being a blog or a forum like this. But on the website I could put up tons of information on all kinds of pet birds.I would get the info from books, the internet, and peopls/my own experiences. People would be able to put videos of them selves with their birds on it. Once a week I could pick either the funniest, coolest, cutest,etc... Pic and put it on the home page for every one to see. The theme would be different each week? I would also put up lists of breeders in different states and countries for people to see. I have not made it yet cause I want to know what people think of the idea? If I do make it I will be adding things all the time so it would not be boring. I would like for you to tell me your opinion on the idea, Wheather or not you would go to the website, and if you do find it as a good idea what you think would be a good website to build it from. :senegal: :amazon: :caique: :gray: :macaw: :cockatoo: :eclectus: :galah: :lovebird: :quaker: :budgie: :swaying: :airmail: :cockatiel:
Last edited by budgiebuddy on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
budgiebuddy
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: budgie
Flight: Yes

Re: Need opinions!!!

Postby Michael » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Sure, go right ahead. You can start by learning some programming languages, website design, business marketing, and search engine optimization. But with a few thousand dollars and the right attitude, it is totally doable. Please do not plagiarize or use any copyright material though.
Michael
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, Cape Parrot, Green-Winged Macaw

Re: Need opinions!!!

Postby lainmai » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Michael wrote:Sure, go right ahead. You can start by learning some programming languages, website design, business marketing, and search engine optimization. But with a few thousand dollars and the right attitude, it is totally doable. Please do not plagiarize or use any copyright material though.

Its a good reason why I've not done anything myself. And I *do* know Design & some programing languages (in school for Web Development) With the amount of free things available for blogs now its just easier to use blogger etc. and not have to worry about hosting fees etc.
Owned by 2 Parrotlets (Minoru & Midori) and 1 Senegal (Tobi)
lainmai
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Pacific Parrotlet, Senegal

Return to General & Off Topic