Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

How do I subscribe to a topic?

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

How do I subscribe to a topic?

Postby sunnyrio » Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:42 am

How do I subscribe to a topic? I've ticked in my account to subscribe by default. I can't see anything to tick within each topic. My account shows I have no subscriptions.

Maybe I don't even mean subscribe (that's what they call it in other forums). It actually says "notify me in replies by default" in my settings. All I want is to be emailed when someone replies.
sunnyrio
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 17
Types of Birds Owned: African Greys, Amazons, Cockatiels, Lovebirds
Flight: Yes

Re: How do I subscribe to a topic?

Postby Pajarita » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:32 am

Hi, Sunnyrio, welcome to the forum. I do not have an answer to your question and I suggest you contact Michael directly (through a pm) on this. I am not sure which features are still working in the site - we used to get emails whenever somebody sent us a pm but no longer do so maybe this feature is no longer working. This is an old site -one of the first ones ever to go up on birds- and I believe the platform is also an old one so that might be the reason why...
Pajarita
Norwegian Blue

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: RoseBreasted too, CAG, DoubleYellowHead Amazon, BlueFront Amazon, YellowNape Amazon, Senegal, African Redbelly, Quaker, Sun Conure, Nanday, BlackCap Caique, WhiteBelly Caique, PeachFace lovebird, budgies,

Re: How do I subscribe to a topic?

Postby sunnyrio » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:04 pm

Pajarita wrote:Hi, Sunnyrio, welcome to the forum. I do not have an answer to your question and I suggest you contact Michael directly (through a pm) on this. I am not sure which features are still working in the site - we used to get emails whenever somebody sent us a pm but no longer do so maybe this feature is no longer working. This is an old site -one of the first ones ever to go up on birds- and I believe the platform is also an old one so that might be the reason why...

Well Michael says he thinks it doesn't work any more, and made no effort to fix it. I guess I'll use the proper forums elsewhere. This is a pretty basic thing that's broken.
sunnyrio
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 17
Types of Birds Owned: African Greys, Amazons, Cockatiels, Lovebirds

Return to General & Off Topic