Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

BirdBreeder.com

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: BirdBreeder.com

Postby captwest » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:33 am

Hey Johnny K, I'm a member, and yes most of the breeders on there are OK, there are a few who are bird brokers and i don't know that anything is wrong with that, but beware you can find a few bad apples anywhere,They do have a rating system but i'm not sure how much you can trust that either. i know i ask my customers to rate me but few do even tho they're happy.And you can always get someone to pose as a customer to boost your ratings.All that being said it is a pay membership and i think most of the people on there are on the up and up.
captwest
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 40
Types of Birds Owned: Double Yellow Head,Yellow Nape,Orange Wing,and Panama Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Quakers and Cockatiels
Flight: No

Postby captwest » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 pm

I wished you lived down the street from me , i'd put you to work, feeding babies etc.
captwest
Amazon

Types of Birds Owned: Double Yellow Head,Yellow Nape,Orange Wing,and Panama Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Quakers and Cockatiels

Postby zazanomore » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:19 pm

captwest wrote:I wished you lived down the street from me , i'd put you to work, feeding babies etc.

I wish I lived down the street from a breeder. I'd volunteer 24/7!
Bonnie - :budgie2:
Clyde - :budgie:
Einstein - :greycockatiel:
Alyssa - :thumbsup:
zazanomore
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiels
Budgies
Flight: Yes

Postby Giantmoa » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:23 pm

zazanomore wrote:
captwest wrote:I wished you lived down the street from me , i'd put you to work, feeding babies etc.

I wish I lived down the street from a breeder. I'd volunteer 24/7!

man, that'd be so great to get that kind of hands on experience. I wish I knew someone like that I could help out, especially an amazon breeder. You could put me to work cleaning cages all day long as long as I got to hang out with the parrots...
:gcc: Rainbow
Giantmoa
Poicephalus

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Green Cheek Conure

Postby captwest » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 pm

I wish all you folks were here too, you can interact with all the amazons and babies you can stand for as long as you can stand. :danicing: I've got 12 eggs fixin to hatch :o
captwest
Amazon

Return to General & Off Topic