Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Gone for three days...

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Gone for three days...

Postby zazanomore » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:57 pm

And every night I dreamed about birds!

I was off in another city, training for the opening of me and my step-dads chip truck. Of course I missed all my birds dearly, and I guess it manifested itself in my dreams.

I dreamed that I was at petsmart, and I happened to find a pink budgie. I decided to bring it home and breed it, because there are no red budgies.

In another dream I was looking at different species of birds. In one window, there was a GCC, and in the other window there was a white headed caique. It was completely blue.

Anyways, I got home tonight, and Einstein practically leaped on me and attacked me with kisses. The budgies had a great wing stretch and did laps around my room.

It's good to be home where I'm needed :)
Bonnie - :budgie2:
Clyde - :budgie:
Einstein - :greycockatiel:
Alyssa - :thumbsup:
zazanomore
African Grey

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Cockatiels
Budgies
Flight: Yes

Re: Gone for three days...

Postby patdbunny » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Awe! They missed you!
You didn't take one with you?

Pink parakeet - I think you need a bourke!
Roz

There are in nature neither rewards nor punishments — there are only consequences. Robert G. Ingersoll
patdbunny
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: sun conure, parrotlet, cockatiel, african greys, eclectus, sun conures, jenday conures, indian ringnecks, parrotlets, bourkes.
Flight: No

Return to General & Off Topic