Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Can't get my PMs'

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Can't get my PMs'

Postby captwest » Sat May 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Can't access my PMs ,what up with that
captwest
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 40
Types of Birds Owned: Double Yellow Head,Yellow Nape,Orange Wing,and Panama Amazons ,Timneh African Greys, Quakers and Cockatiels
Flight: No

Re: Can't get my PMs'

Postby Michael » Sat May 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Because you decided to abuse your forum privileges and spam our members so your PM account has been disabled.
Michael
Macaw

Number of Birds Owned: 3
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrot, Cape Parrot, Green-Winged Macaw
Flight: Yes

Postby bassrox75 » Sat May 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Michael wrote:Because you decided to abuse your forum privileges and spam our members so your PM account has been disabled.

so michael i can't get mine either...i didnt spam anyone either (as far as i know?) im not even sure what you mean spam anyways i havent private messaged anyone since i've joined the site.
i got an email saying that i had a new message on the site and at the top it says PM [1] but when i go to check it it says my in box is 0% and no new messages
bassrox75
Parrotlet

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Senegal Parrots

Postby Michael » Sat May 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Don't worry, has nothing to do with you. I sent you a PM to test it out.
Michael
Macaw

Postby patdbunny » Sat May 21, 2011 10:58 pm

He's reading PM's and deleting those that he does not deem appropriate. My PMs have been suspended also.
Roz

There are in nature neither rewards nor punishments — there are only consequences. Robert G. Ingersoll
patdbunny
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 30
Types of Birds Owned: sun conure, parrotlet, cockatiel, african greys, eclectus, sun conures, jenday conures, indian ringnecks, parrotlets, bourkes.

Postby krokus » Sat May 21, 2011 11:14 pm

so michael i can't get mine either...i didnt spam anyone either (as far as i know?) im not even sure what you mean spam anyways i havent private messaged anyone since i've joined the site.
i got an email saying that i had a new message on the site and at the top it says PM [1] but when i go to check it it says my in box is 0% and no new messages

Same here. So you read my PM and deleted it before I could read it?
krokus
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: greenwing macaws

Postby Michael » Sat May 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Roz, you're really pathetic... making two account and pretending to be someone else. tsk tsk

Go back to your other forum, you've already made enough of a fool of yourself here.
Michael
Macaw

Postby kaylayuh » Sat May 21, 2011 11:33 pm

Michael, I wasn't going to get involved in this further insanity until I saw this. The opening of the other forum wasn't to take users from here, but it was to offer a space to individuals who felt disrespected by you. Whomever was contacted by me had expressed interest in finding another place to discuss parrot related topics.

I had even gone so far as to offer you a personal apology for whatever role I may have played in all of this nastiness. That said, the continued disrespect of individuals makes me seriously reconsider that apology.

I have nothing against you. I'm sure you're a perfectly lovely person in real life situations where you deal with people in a capacity that isn't just words on a screen. But going so far as to insinuate that others who do not agree with your view points stupid, lazy, or abusive was much too far for my personal tastes.

I've personally asked whomever I could not to attack you after I was contacted by PM in my forum by one of your moderators. I have the utmost respect for the individual who contacted me and she made some very valid points. You are a person with valid emotions and don't deserve the name calling, neither does anyone else, which you clearly haven't realized.

I wish you nothing but the best -- with your forum, your parrots, and your personal life. I can only hope you take a look at the way you treat people and realize that you too have some fault in the situation.
"Mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy. They don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us. That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird."
- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
kaylayuh
Amazon

Types of Birds Owned: 2 Budgies
1 Green Cheek Conure

Return to General & Off Topic