Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

snow blizzard

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Re: snow blizzard

Postby triplebbirds » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:51 pm

You sound about like me with tornados. I miss them.
triplebbirds
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 20
Types of Birds Owned: Green cheek conure, sun conure, Quaker parrot, Parrotlet, Cockatiel, Senegal
Flight: Yes

Postby MandyG » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:05 pm

You actually MISS tornados?!? We've had quite a few severe ones in Manitoba in the last couple of years, before that I don't remember ever hearing about any bad tornados. Now I'm terrified of storms because I'm always worried about a tornado developing.

I couldn't live without the snow either. I just heard on the radio that we should be getting a small dump of about 15cm tomorrow :D .
Last edited by MandyG on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MandyG
Amazon

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Yellow Crowned Amazon

Postby triplebbirds » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Yes i miss tornados. I grew up in Kansas. No none of my dogs names are toto. But naturally that was a very normal part of growing up. And now i live in Ohio but almost in the Appalation mountains. I think technically this is the "foothills" So I dont get tornados here.
triplebbirds
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 20
Types of Birds Owned: Green cheek conure, sun conure, Quaker parrot, Parrotlet, Cockatiel, Senegal

Previous

Return to General & Off Topic