Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Everila Cages Rave... Excellent cages and great prices

Bird rooms, aviaries, cages, foraging trees, play gyms, and stands. Discuss your parrot's locations and perches.

Everila Cages Rave... Excellent cages and great prices

Postby Dave & Karen » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:00 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know about this ebay seller, everila that sells 32"x20"x53" cages for under $120... The actual cage size is 32" wide x 35" tall x 20" deep and with the stand it makes the cages 53" tall. They have one large 11" x 22" front door and 7 small feeder doors and come with 4 food trays and 2 wooden perches, and the stands are on wheels for easy moving. They also come with a small 3/8" bar spacing so that makes for one Very happy parrotlet, and our new baby IRN really likes hers as well.

So far we have bought 2 of these cages for our birds and need to buy 2 more real soon since we bought the second one for our baby sun conure when he's ready to bring home, but we adopted an IRN last weekend so she got that cage, and we may be getting a 7 year old quaker from a lady who doesn't want the bird anymore this weekend.

After looking at cage prices, I thought these were priced very well for their size and features, not to mention they're shipped for free and usually get from the seller in New Jersey to our doorstep in Texas in about 5 days or less. They also sell larger cages but the price is higher for the bigger ones.. but even this size is big enough for anything but a macaw.
If anyone needs a big cage for a really god price, these come highly recommended...

That's my rave for these really nice cages and for the easily affordable prices as well.
Last edited by Dave & Karen on Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dave & Karen
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 11
Types of Birds Owned: Pacific Parrotlet
Lovebird
Sun Conure
Green Cheek Conure
Indian Ringneck
2 Quakers
DYH Amazon
Cockatiel
2 Budgeis
Flight: Yes

Re: Everila Cages Rant... Excellent cages and great prices

Postby marie83 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:16 pm

eeeeep I thought you were going to be real angry when I opened this thread.

I think your having a rave rather than a rant though :) Either way I'm glad your pleased with your cages.
marie83
Cockatoo

Number of Birds Owned: 2
Types of Birds Owned: Yellow sided Green Cheek Conure
Pineapple Green Cheek Conure

Re: Everila Cages Rant... Excellent cages and great prices

Postby Dave & Karen » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 am

lol... I just saw that... I meant to say rave but typed something else.. :roll: :lol:
Yeah, these cages are great for the price and the birds really appriciate the extra space...
Dave & Karen
Conure

Number of Birds Owned: 11
Types of Birds Owned: Pacific Parrotlet
Lovebird
Sun Conure
Green Cheek Conure
Indian Ringneck
2 Quakers
DYH Amazon
Cockatiel
2 Budgeis

Re: Everila Cages Rave... Excellent cages and great prices

Postby Pralina » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:54 pm

good to know! :)
Pralina
Cockatiel

Number of Birds Owned: 5
Types of Birds Owned: Pesho (Alexandrine)
Echo (Timneh Grey)
Akilles (Indian Ringneck)
Mango & Kiwi (Peachface Lovebirds)

Return to Housing