Trained Parrot BlogParrot Wizard Online Parrot Toy StoreThe Parrot Forum

Green ring neck Parrot biting

Off topic discussions that are unrelated to parrots and other parrot discussions that don't fit anywhere else.

Green ring neck Parrot biting

Postby tashfain » Fri May 17, 2019 4:19 am

So i bought 2 ring neck green parrot their age were about 20 days, since then i fed them and everything, it's been 4 months one of the parrot died and i am left with only one now. At first he never attacked me and when i called him he always replied back. The problem started when i had to leave my house for 20 days and i had to leave my parrot with my aunt and uncle. When i came back he had already learned whistling which my aunt said that uncle trained him to do that. When i brought him home again he is now biting everything including my hand and is scared of everything, he was replying to me at my uncles house but not anymore, he is always quite and scared. What should i do please help ( it's been over 1 week since he is acting like that). How much longer do i have to wait for him to act normally.
tashfain
Parakeet

Number of Birds Owned: 1
Types of Birds Owned: Green ring neck parrot
Flight: No

Return to General & Off Topic